4/7 Cardinals @ Marlins 4:10 PM

Just now, FishFan95 said:

Sorry, I thought he pitched more last year. My main concern is the fact that he walked 6.3 per 9 in 2019 at freaking JUPITER. Let him prove that he can throw strikes in the minors before he inevitably implodes in the big leagues.

Didn't realize geographic location meant better control ❤️ (I'm just messing with ya here, that is concerning)

• Like 1

I know we are all frustrated, but things will even out. I guarantee that the the bullpen is better than they have shown so far and the full season will show it. As for the offense, balls will drop. We are through 6 games, not 60. Teams have overcome worse than 1-5.

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Sir.

You can't lambast the guy for being happy about a super small sample size of two innings when you yourself are basing your comment here off of an even smaller sample size.

image.png.891ab94391a8b5100b55b2b7b606f101.png

HE'S LITERALLY PITCHED SIX TIMES AS MANY INNINGS THIS YEAR.

It's really not even what he did other day. Although that was great to see. 

The kid was good in the minors but had a bunch of injuries.   He's already 25 and apparently ready. We can give a spot to unproven guys like Pop and Campbell and to a mediocre Cimber but not to our home grown guy?  That was my only point. Not sure what his hissy fit was about ?  LMAO

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

It's really not even what he did other day. Although that was great to see. 

The kid was good in the minors but had a bunch of injuries.   He's already 25 and apparently ready. We can give a spot to unproven guys like Pop and Campbell and to a mediocre Cimber but not to our home grown guy?  That was my only point. Not sure what his hissy fit was about ?  LMAO

Was probably unnecessary but his concerns about Holloway's control are valid.

Anyways, off to the post game sadness.