Marlins to attend Anibal's workout

SonOfJack

1 minute ago, taiwanmarlin said:

I believe it's the second workout of Anibal since last off-season. 

Damn, what a lazy ass. Maybe he would have already been on a major league team if he had actually worked out more than once in the offseason.

• Haha 2
  • Banana 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have only one off day in the following 27 day, the options to fill the two spot in the rotation would be Castano, Neidert, Garrett and maybe Holloway, if Hernandez comes back from the IL then it would leave only one spot open. 

4 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

We have only one off day in the following 27 day, the options to fill the two spot in the rotation would be Castano, Neidert, Garrett and maybe Holloway, if Hernandez comes back from the IL then it would leave only one spot open. 

Could certainly see Holloway maybe getting one of those starts at least. Elieser, last update I see came on April 26th saying "he'll throw from a mound this week," which is good but still probably puts his return a couple weeks away at least.

We might see a couple of bullpen games.

No updates really on Sixto or Cabrera.

Gonna be a bumpy ride for a tiny bit!

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Could certainly see Holloway maybe getting one of those starts at least. Elieser, last update I see came on April 26th saying "he'll throw from a mound this week," which is good but still probably puts his return a couple weeks away at least.

We might see a couple of bullpen games.

No updates really on Sixto or Cabrera.

Gonna be a bumpy ride for a tiny bit!

If Elieser still far away then we have two open spot, in the next 27 day we need that two spot to start almost ten game and I don't think it's a good idea to have half of those games be the bullpen day. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.