Does anybody collect sports jerseys/shirts?

Pittsburgh Mike

On 4/10/2021 at 9:42 PM, AeroFishOne said:

Got a hand full. Most are blank authentics I got when we switch designs in 2012.

What are your favorite jerseys? I probably have over 100 Steelers/Pirates/Pens jerseys (99% authentic with a few team issued). My favorites are:

Steelers: 1994 Rod Woodson 75th Anniversary Gold "Bumble Bee" Authentic
Pirates: Rob Mackowiak Team Issued 2003 Road Jersey Vest
Penguins: Mario Lemieux 1991 Stanley Cup CCM with 25th Anniversary Pens patch

I've got a ton of shirts too... player caricatures are my favorite. Only Marlins jersey I have is a 2000s Juan Pierre home pinstripe Majestic authentic.

On 4/10/2021 at 5:50 PM, Italian Marlins Fan said:

Are you looking to add to your collection at all? Do you collect other things besides jerseys? My b, I only ask cause my dad and I have a lotta baseball cards lmao. Im more of a shirt guy cause florida is so hot to wear jerseys most of the time. 

Always looking to add. My jersey and t-shirt collection is probably over 150 - 200 items. I grew up in the 90s and collected jerseys in middle school and high school. I grew out of that faze but now since I'm older with money I got the itch to buy jerseys I could never afford before. I collect t-shirts too. I try to thrift a lot of what I have because of cost but I do spend too much when I'm looking on eBay lol. 

I try to limit myself to Pittsburgh sports but some players I'll grab if I come across them. Griffey, McGwire, Sosa (90s baseball for the nostalgia). Not too much Marlins stuff to be found up here in Pittsburgh but I do see a decent amount of LeBron era Heat stuff. Got a 2012 Heat NBA Title caricature shirt I really like from the thrift a few weeks ago

15 hours ago, Pittsburgh Mike said:

What are your favorite jerseys? I probably have over 100 Steelers/Pirates/Pens jerseys (99% authentic with a few team issued). My favorites are:

Steelers: 1994 Rod Woodson 75th Anniversary Gold "Bumble Bee" Authentic
Pirates: Rob Mackowiak Team Issued 2003 Road Jersey Vest
Penguins: Mario Lemieux 1991 Stanley Cup CCM with 25th Anniversary Pens patch

I've got a ton of shirts too... player caricatures are my favorite. Only Marlins jersey I have is a 2000s Juan Pierre home pinstripe Majestic authentic.

Out of the Marlins jerseys, I like the original marlins road jerseys and the Turn ahead the Clock jersey I have. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

Out of the Marlins jerseys, I like the original marlins road jerseys and the Turn ahead the Clock jersey I have. 

Those Turn Ahead The Clock's are so funky lol. I'd like for MLB to do another one of those one day. My favorite Marlins jersey I've seen is a 1993 home Chuck Carr. Was that a vest or did they have different color sleeves?

Edited by Pittsburgh Mike

12 hours ago, Pittsburgh Mike said:

Those Turn Ahead The Clock's are so funky lol. I'd like for MLB to do another one of those one day. My favorite Marlins jersey I've seen is a 1993 home Chuck Carr. Was that a vest or did they have different color sleeves?

I assume you're asking about this, it's a vest

image.thumb.png.9bbb935ef9e3f976b3e58a79559c8179.png

• Like 1