Sign in to follow this  
97marlin

What do we do at the deadline

Walker and Romo for sure should go. Anderson should be shopped for the right deal. Smith and Richards you dont shop but should hear out any offers.

4 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I myself will do nothing special that day except go to work and probably come home and watch some Netflix. 

you work on July 31st ? I thought leechers I mean teachers have the summer off

2 hours ago, EricOwens! said:

Walker and Romo for sure should go. Anderson should be shopped for the right deal. Smith and Richards you dont shop but should hear out any offers.

Let's not get too excited here. I think we should hold off on selling low on Anderson. This is his second year in the league he is 24, still cheap, he is only going to get better. Let's wait a bit.

I think there is something to be said for shopping Smith, and Richards. I think there is also an argument to be made that both are off limits. I think this should come down to your plans in the next year or so.

4 hours ago, el_gmac said:

you work on July 31st ? I thought leechers I mean teachers have the summer off

2nd job. 

4 hours ago, 97marlin said:

Let's not get too excited here. I think we should hold off on selling low on Anderson. This is his second year in the league he is 24, still cheap, he is only going to get better. Let's wait a bit.

Something tells me he meant Nick Anderson. Which I agree with, if we can get someone decent back for Nick Anderson, go for it.

1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

It's when you get a job after already having another job. 

OH