Neidert optioned to ATS

Admin

4 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Really can't accept something like this, how could you give up one roster spot !? it just seems the team didn't do their best to try to win. 

It is just one roster spot, not a big deal. I was playing around, but you seem legit mad about it. They could have just as easily not made a move at all today and Neidert would be on the roster but unavailable due to working yesterday. Same shit.

• Like 3

I saw someone on Twitter say the same thing about Jeter saving money like this, that person didn't seem like they were joking though.

I'm not so sure this spot goes to Bender though, nice to have him on the taxi squad but remember there is always a taxi squad on road trips now, it doesn't mean they're making the team yet and more often than not, they don't. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions with him yet. If anything by not putting him on the roster today it tells me he's most likely not the front runner for that spot because why wait?

10 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I saw someone on Twitter say the same thing about Jeter saving money like this, that person didn't seem like they were joking though.

I'm not so sure this spot goes to Bender though, nice to have him on the taxi squad but remember there is always a taxi squad on road trips now, it doesn't mean they're making the team yet and more often than not, they don't. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions with him yet. If anything by not putting him on the roster today it tells me he's most likely not the front runner for that spot because why wait?

Bender isn't officially on the 40 man either, so there's that. Might be a further corresponding move.

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

It is just one roster spot, not a big deal. I was playing around, but you seem legit mad about it. They could have just as easily not made a move at all today and Neidert would be on the roster but unavailable due to working yesterday. Same shit.

They could easily adding a position player to that short bench.