Does anyone have a copy of Anibal's No-Hitter?

Hello all, multi-time MarlinsBaseball Poster of the Years award winner Rabbethan here.

I come with a query. Does anyone out there have a copy of Anibal Sanchez's 2006 no-hitter? It's my white whale at this point. I've been able to get copies of the other no-nos, other important Marlins games, but this one eludes me. 

Anyone have it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rabbethan said:

Hello all, multi-time MarlinsBaseball Poster of the Years award winner Rabbethan here.

I come with a query. Does anyone out there have a copy of Anibal Sanchez's 2006 no-hitter? It's my white whale at this point. I've been able to get copies of the other no-nos, other important Marlins games, but this one eludes me. 

Anyone have it?

Idk why, but I was thinking about how I miss @Rabbethan’s closer videos in the game threads in the 9th inning today when Yimi came in lol.

As for the Anibal copy, no I don’t have it. 😟

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Erick said:

Idk why, but I was thinking about how I miss @Rabbethan’s closer videos in the game threads in the 9th inning today when Yimi came in lol.

As for the Anibal copy, no I don’t have it. 😟

I think I remember coming on here last year and just using the Kevin Gregg video 🙂. It's been a while since I made one of those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rabbethan said:

I think I remember coming on here last year and just using the Kevin Gregg video 🙂. It's been a while since I made one of those.

Those Kevin Gregg and Leo Núñez videos made me feel a little better about our closers back in the day. The old time board members can probably relate lol.

Edited by Erick
  • Like 1