4/22 Post Game Thread

Everybody go to sleep after this game so it's my turn to make the post game thread.

The 4th shutout in the first 18 game of the season, this team have no legit offense since the departure of "The Big Four ( G, Bear, Yeli and Real)", needs to go ALL IN ( yeah, I said "ALL IN " again) in the next off-season to REALLY upgrades this lineup, it's time to spend big. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Everybody go to sleep after this game so it's my turn to make the post game thread.

The 4th shutout in the first 18 game of the season, this team have no legit offense since the departure of "The Big Four ( G, Bear, Yeli and Real)", needs to go ALL IN ( yeah, I said "ALL IN " again) in the next off-season to REALLY upgrades this lineup, it's time to spend big. 

They aren't going to do that. They will wait for Bleday and minor league reinforcements.

Everyone is injured and they were a weak offense before the injuries...not really much more to say.

• Sad 1

How’s that working out for Philly with Realmuto or Lindor and McCann right now?  Not saying we don’t need to upgrade, but ALL IN could cause another massive rebuild.  

Before last nights gm we were top 10 in BA and around 14 in runs scored without hitting any HRs which is the main problem right now.   

The big 4 never got us in the playoffs.   

• Like 2

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

I meant a lineup with that kind of production would be a legit lineup and that's what this team have no since the departure of those four. 

All those players came within our system, keep that in mind.  But I understand what you are saying.