Sign in to follow this  
taiwanmarlin

Should this team to sign big bats ?

I can't see Abreu leaving the White Sox. He loves it there and the FO loves him back

53 minutes ago, Iowa said:

I can't see Abreu leaving the White Sox. He loves it there and the FO loves him back

they all need to get a room

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Iowa said:

Jose loved it here, and everyone loved him, but that didn't stop Loria and Samson from trading him to the D-Backs for Corbin and Pollock.  The D-Backs dropped out at the last minute.

4 minutes ago, MrKB said:

Jose loved it here, and everyone loved him, but that didn't stop Loria and Samson from trading him to the D-Backs for Corbin and Pollock.  The D-Backs dropped out at the last minute.

And so many things would have been different if the D-Backs did that deal. Crazy to think about.

• Like 1

Just now, SonOfJack said:

And so many things would have been different if the D-Backs did that deal. Crazy to think about.

Yep.   I would've somehow hated Loria exponentially more, but Jose would still be alive.  How bizarre.

You guys obviously haven't watched any of the Final Destination movies. Ultimately Jose would have still died.

• Laugh 2

What's it matter the size of the bats they are signing? The fans are still getting a pretty sweet souvenir no matter the size of the bat.

Personally, I'd love to see them get Lindor. He's still young, hits for average, has power, and also can steal bases. i.e. improves the offense all around. I don't see Cleveland letting him go though.

2 hours ago, hovertical said:

Personally, I'd love to see them get Lindor. He's still young, hits for average, has power, and also can steal bases. i.e. improves the offense all around. I don't see Cleveland letting him go though.

But I also don't see them re-signing him. Already kinda beyond getting him for a cheap extension. Guess we'll see.