Castano optioned to ATS

Admin

43 minutes ago, Michael said:

Probably won't corresponding move until tomorrow, I'd imagine. This is kinda smart though, would have been even smarter yesterday, have that 10 day window started sooner if we need him back up.

Yeah, kind of weird that they waited a day, but maybe they think Elieser will be back in 10 days or something so Castano won't need to come up?

I guess the corresponding move will depend on Cooper and Dickerson. Might need Monte or someone else who can play OF.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Can we give Monte more than 47 MLB at bats before labeling him an automatic out?  LOL

Exactly.... I love Monte!!!! I think him and Isan can get a fresh start. Brinson on the other side, I think is done with the team ☹🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, Ema2R said:

Exactly.... I love Monte!!!! I think him and Isan can get a fresh start. Brinson on the other side, I think is done with the team ☹🤷🏻‍♂️

I think Brinson has a better chance to succeed at the MLB level than Isan. Isan is a "power hitting" second baseman who can't get the ball out of the infield. At least with Brinson, you clearly see the effort he puts into every play he makes. Isan looks like he doesn't even like baseball sometimes. 

• Banana 1