4/30 馬林魚隊(Marlins) 作客 華盛頓(Washington)

taiwanmarlin

Posted (edited)
Just now, Michael said:

Yes you could, stop being a homer.

not with the angles I saw.  I'm referring to the seep of the foot part.

Edited by rmc523

Just now, Major-Minor said:

SO many challenges went the Marlins way last year...and this year it is the complete opposite.

He never tagged.

Pablo never touched the base either and Bell then stepped on first before Pablo got back. It was the right call.

• Like 1

I know we are in a pitching duel with a 37 year old Lester and the Nationals BP...

But...Let's talk brass tax. What the hell is my fantasy hockey team dooooing right now. Get it together boys.

Just now, Major-Minor said:

But...Let's talk brass tax. What the hell is my fantasy hockey team dooooing right now. Get it together boys.

Not sure, have they tried making their free throws?

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

I believe Pablo's foot touches the base. 

It didn't. If it was inconclusive, call would have stood. As much as replay has hurt us this year, they got this one right.

Moving on!

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

The angle from the home plate-ish camera. It was fairly obvious, c'mon.

must've not seen whatever angle you're talking about switching back and forth between windows.

I agree he probably didn't touch it, but the angles I saw, I didn't see enough to overturn.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

It didn't. If it was inconclusive, call would have stood. As much as replay has hurt us this year, they got this one right.

Moving on!

There have been plenty of "inconclusive" calls that have been overturned against the Marlins.