Just now, EricWiener1970 said:

Rule 5 makes things weird

Just release him! At least Pop has good stuff to stay. He is also a Rule 5 player.

3 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Does anyone miss the days when Craig Minervini was the only Marlins in game and pre/post game reporter?

Yes.  I miss the Rich/Tommy/Craig trio.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Does anyone miss the days when Craig Minervini was the only Marlins in game and pre/post game reporter?

I don’t mind Kelly Saco.

Just now, taiwanmarlin said:

In a game without the DH, you just need to IBB every hitter that hitting in the front of the pitcher …

Yea... 95% of the time works out, sadly.

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

Yes.  I miss the Rich/Tommy/Craig trio.

Perfect real world example of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

I understand that maybe they wanted to bring a fresh start to the broadcasts by bringing in a new team of broadcasters and the shiny MLB network guy. That part was fine, but seriously out of all possible color commentators out there, you have a pick Todd. 😂

1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

Perfect real world example of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”.

I understand that maybe they wanted to bring a fresh start to the broadcasts by bringing in a new team of broadcasters and the shiny MLB network guy. That part was fine, but seriously out of all possible color commentators out there, you have a pick Todd. 😂

The original issue was Tommy talking badly about moves the team was making and the past ownership didn't like it and canned him.  Then I think they used the money excuse for Rich a couple years later.

Just wanna fastforward them to June. Hope to see Bleday, Jazz, Jesús Sanchez, even Victor Victor if he finally turns it around.

Gotta love baseball - we hit a ton of balls 100+ yesterday at people and couldn't do anything.   Nats blooping balls all over the place that fall and they get runs.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

lol, interesting stat.....but pretending as if he was being intentionally walked for the same reason as any of those guys.......