Miami Marlins selected the contract of LHP Rob Zastryzny ......

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

this is a serious WTF move

Hopefully it won't be a diZastr.

Marlins can always use a good quality LHP; we'll just have to see how he does.

Could be a nice surprise!

Edited by SirFishFan
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Someone mentioned he's going to the ATS, so, that's totally fine with me then.

as long as he's not immediately available for Don to call out of the pen in the 5th with one out when Sandy has given up zero runs and thrown 59 pitches.

i really am wondering more and more about their level of commitment to build upon the positivity of last season into this, a full season.  I really want to see Bleday up soon and am disappointed to have not heard a peep about that possibility. I guarantee he won't do any worse than Brinson/Harrison/Sierra/Brarrisoa

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, hovertical said:

as long as he's not immediately available for Don to call out of the pen in the 5th with one out when Sandy has given up zero runs and thrown 59 pitches.

I wanted to laugh react but I went with cry cause it's so true it hurts.

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, hovertical said:

I can picture that exact situation happening, Sandy pitching a great game so far, but he gives up a one out walk, and then the next thing you see is the camera panning over to Donnie walking out of the dugout and waving to the bullpen and then we see Richard Bleier jogging over to the mound. 😂

• Confused 1
14 hours ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Zastryzny was ranked at #21 on Cubs Top 30 list in 2016, then he just fell off the list

The Cubs should install a railing around their prospect list to avoid this happening again.

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

The Cubs should install a railing around their prospect list to avoid this happening again.

#CheapRicketts