Harrison optioned to AAA, BA activated from IL

Management should make it clear before and after what these young fringe players should expect based on the situation.  Not saying management hasn’t done that but if it’s not transparent then you left the door open to this kind of behavior.  If i were Harrison I would say thank you and if you need me for ANYTHING I’m ready. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

I agree with this. Not the time to be bitching.

With that said, I wish Monte got a real consistent opportunity to prove himself. I mean Jazz sucked in 2020 as well but they've given him a starting spot this season and look how well that has gone. Maybe Monte needs consistency to prove himself. Of course that could also be why they wanted him sent down, so that he could play more. Tbh not every demotion is a punishment, maybe this is what he needs.

Yup, that's totally fair too - hard to get going when you get a plate appearance once a game if you're lucky.

Though the same could be said of Devers.

4 hours ago, FishFry said:

Management should make it clear before and after what these young fringe players should expect based on the situation.  Not saying management hasn’t done that but if it’s not transparent then you left the door open to this kind of behavior.  If i were Harrison I would say thank you and if you need me for ANYTHING I’m ready. 

Who knows when he made the post too - was it RIGHT after when he's still upset about it?  Most likely.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.