5/5 Marlins have no choice but to win every remaining game of this season vs. D'backs

Just now, Rydawg said:

Tommy Hutton

Of course, I know Tommy Hutton was Rich’s partner, it’s just that I saw a clip on YouTube from a few seasons ago and it was just Rich Waltz and Jeff Conine in the booth.

There were a few seasons where I didn’t watch any Marlins games on TV, so I was just curious if at some point it was just Jeff and Rich or if Jeff was just like a fill in commentator. 😂

Just now, SirFishFan said:

Of course, I know Tommy Hutton was Rich’s partner, it’s just that I saw a clip on YouTube from a few seasons ago and it was just Rich Waltz and Jeff Conine in the booth.

There were a few seasons where I didn’t watch any Marlins games on TV, so I was just curious if at some point it was just Jeff and Rich or if Jeff was just like a fill in commentator. 😂

There was one season when they had a rotation and Conine got a bunch of those games with Rich.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FishFan95 said:

There was one season when they had a rotation and Conine got a bunch of those games with Rich.

OK thanks!

Was Conine better than Hollandsworth? Well I guess that wouldn’t be too difficult. 😂

1 hour ago, Vic D said:

This is probably a better way of stating how I actually feel. Feels like throwing up the white flag.

Boy was I wrong! I'll gladly eat that crow! Love seeing Holloway out thurr.

• Like 1