5/6 Marlins have no choice but to sweep this series vs. D'backs

went to order our dog some chick fil a nuggets on her birthday and this popped in while ordering on the ap.  have ya'll been lying to me that they've actually won the last two games?  i feel like this would be a pretty deep fake.

image.thumb.png.ed02abe729d139c41fb2b8cff8dbc654.png

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

went to order our dog some chick fil a nuggets on her birthday and this popped in while ordering on the ap.  have ya'll been lying to me that they've actually won the last two games?  i feel like this would be a pretty deep fake.

The coupon says last day to redeem and they won their last “HOME” series vs the Colorado plus the series before “ANOTHER”

7 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Fuck. We've been found out. Gig is up everyone!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

watching the KC/Cleveland game and the umpire is calling the exact same strike zone as the "Brinson" strike zone from last night.  fucking horrendous.  just called O'Hearn out on a called 3rd strike that you could literally fit an entire baseball between on the graphic. 

Also, don't know how many of you lads follow him on Twitter but here's last night's umpire report.  The red frame is what the ump "establishes" as his strike zone.  it was gigantic last night as you can see although i'm pretty sure the outside border was "estabished" entirely by the Brinson at bats.

image.thumb.png.82fc0d1dcf05682e43daf9b40ce1ad11.png

3 hours ago, hovertical said:

Closest one to me is 270 miles but free is free

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

watching the KC/Cleveland game and the umpire is calling the exact same strike zone as the "Brinson" strike zone from last night.  fucking horrendous.  just called O'Hearn out on a called 3rd strike that you could literally fit an entire baseball between on the graphic. 

Also, don't know how many of you lads follow him on Twitter but here's last night's umpire report.  The red frame is what the ump "establishes" as his strike zone.  it was gigantic last night as you can see although i'm pretty sure the outside border was "estabished" entirely by the Brinson at bats.

image.thumb.png.82fc0d1dcf05682e43daf9b40ce1ad11.png

On the bottom, why would you have the "outside zone accuracy" graph green, and then show the inside the strike zone markings green on the upper graph?  And the same with the red "inside" while putting the ones outside the zone red.

17 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

On the bottom, why would you have the "outside zone accuracy" graph green, and then show the inside the strike zone markings green on the upper graph?  And the same with the red "inside" while putting the ones outside the zone red.

Green are just strikes called balls and red are just balls called strikes