5/7 Marlins have no choice but to win game one of the series vs. Brewers

TaiwanAstros

This weekend is a good opportunity to pick up games on the rest of the division. Probably the two hottest other teams, the Braves and Phillies go head to head and the Nats get the red hot Yankees. The Mets have to face Gallen tonight, but let's hope the Snakes' bats don't heat up until we are done with them after next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FishFan95 said:

This weekend is a good opportunity to pick up games on the rest of the division. Probably the two hottest other teams, the Braves and Phillies go head to head and the Nats get the red hot Yankees. The Mets have to face Gallen tonight, but let's hope the Snakes' bats don't heat up until we are done with them after next week.

Mutts have no chance vs Gallen

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

after missing out on the last series i finally get to watch them again! wooo. they do aight in my 3 game absence? can't wait to see Don bring in Bass with the bases loaded and no outs in the 8th when we're up by 1.

Can someone ban this guy before first pitch

12 minutes ago, Iowa said:

I just saw a police chase through a golf course. This has to be on national news

To be fair ive seen literally (as in exactly the same thing -cars and all on a golf course) the same thing here and I couldn't even find it on local news haha

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, hovertical said:

To be fair ive seen literally (as in exactly the same thing -cars and all on a golf course) the same thing here and I couldn't even find it on local news haha

Really hoping for police footage. If i didnt play so bad on 8, woulda been right in its path lol