5/7 Post Game Thread

Michael

My wife gives me this T-shirt after this game, I'm really shocked to see the pattern in it, my wife was never watch the baseball and also didn't know the meaning of "FLORIDA ", she bought this T-shirt just because of the discount. It's designed in the America and produced in the Mexico so it's highly related to the Marlins and I believe it means something that my wife gives me it after our fourth straight win. Most important of all, it's my first clothes with the pattern of Florida and Miami. 

20210508_101603.jpg

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, taiwanmarlin said:

My wife gives me this T-shirt after this game, I'm really shocked to see the pattern in it, my wife was never watch the baseball and also didn't know the meaning of "FLORIDA ", she bought this T-shirt just because of the discount. It's designed in the America and produced in the Mexico so it's highly related to the Marlins and I believe it means something that my wife gives me it after our fourth straight win. Most important of all, it's my first clothes with the pattern of Florida and Miami. 

20210508_101603.jpg

It means you are going to lead us to the WS!!!!!!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

Twitter is a wild place y'all. Imagine thinking that Jazz will be on the bench when he gets back because Isan Diaz has won the 2B job. 

And then Twitter will be calling for Isan's release if he goes 0-4 with an error tonight.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

20210508_101603.jpg

That's great, buddy, now make the game thread. ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

20210508_101603.jpg

Can we trade wives?

• Haha 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.