5/10 Post Game Thread

This dick tease team continually does this shit year after year (in a normal season anyway) tank then get hot to just taste .500 then tank again then get hot to almost get to .500 then once again go in the shitter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

This dick tease team continually does this shit year after year (in a normal season anyway) tank then get hot to just taste .500 then tank again then get hot to almost get to .500 then once again go in the shitter.

Soon, friend. Soon. 💙

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

Exactly. And if memory serves me you were also saying this in the offseason.

I said this then and I will say it now...why anyone would be satisfied with this team "showing some growth" but not making playoffs is mindboggling.

1 minute ago, Major-Minor said:

Exactly. And if memory serves me you were also saying this in the offseason.

I said this then and I will say it now...why anyone would be satisfied with this team "showing some growth" but not making playoffs is mindboggling.

Depends on the growth.

We'll be fine, shortly. Just gotta tread water at worst until July. Then we can make a strong run. Bats are on the way. Arms are on the way. The growth is happening in AAA and AA, and it will soon spread here.

Playoffs. We'll get there.

Might be time to start a Clap If You Believe thread ...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Depends on the growth.

We'll be fine, shortly. Just gotta tread water at worst until July. Then we can make a strong run. Bats are on the way. Arms are on the way. The growth is happening in AAA and AA, and it will soon spread here.

Playoffs. We'll get there.

Might be time to start a Clap If You Believe thread ...

Do we really need to get the clap to believe? Seems extreme but ok, I guess, if it proves I'm a real fan.

20 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Do we really need to get the clap to believe? Seems extreme but ok, I guess, if it proves I'm a real fan.

It's a win win. The Marlins improve AND you get laid! Sometimes you get a side effect, but it's curable.

3 hours ago, hovertical said:

unless we fire the manager and call up a few prospects to spark the team.... It'll be 2003 all over again!

5 hours ago, hovertical said:

It really feels like this team is one good starting pitcher and one good bat away from finally stepping forward especially with the way the division has been a mess so far.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

It really feels like this team is one good starting pitcher and one good bat away from finally stepping forward especially with the way the division has been a mess so far.

When the division is still playing very badly and the Marlins can't hang with them in the standings, then you know the team is in trouble

4 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

When the division is still playing very badly and the Marlins can't hang with them in the standings, then you know the team is in trouble

We are hanging, though. It's not as if we're 10 games back right now.