5/11 Marlins have no choice but to snap the three game skid at Arizona

The thing about this lineup is that they all have the ability to do damage and they have a track record of doing so. That's why every now and again we get 8 or 9 runs. But for some reason, they are more all or nothing this year and have been the nothing way more often.

I feel bad for Pablo.... 3 runs is not terrible, but these pitchers have to be perfect because this offense sucks.... Giving up 3 runs (or even 1) should not be Game Over but this offense makes it so...

FO, fix your damn product!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, canada-marlin24 said:

Lopez still doesn’t have a third pitch he can rely on. 

Let's not get crazy here.  It's just 1 bad start.  He's having a great season.  He also had a very good season last year.  He'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Rydawg said:

Let's not get crazy here.  It's just 1 bad start.  He's having a great season.  He also had a very good season last year.  He'll be fine.

2 bad starts to be fair, but the 1st one got overshadowed by our offense scoring 14 runs.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

I am sure he will be but when he struggles, over reliance is an issue. 

Alcantara and Lopez have one win combined. 

Edited by canada-marlin24

1 minute ago, canada-marlin24 said:

I am sure he will be when he struggles, over reliance is an issue. 

Alcantara and Lopez have one win combined. 

The lack of wins is on the offense.  That's the only real issue with this team and it's a big issue at that.