Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Tyler Skaggs passes away

RIP, always tragic but seems like the Angels have had this happen more than any in recent memory, Adenhart, Valbuena, Skaggs. So sad. 

Such sad news. Saw this while at work and had to step out for a few minutes. Being during the season brought up too many memories of Jose. Scrolling through game scores and seeing "Postponed - Tragedy" just brought a lump into my throat.

Feel so bad for the Skaggs family, the Angels, their fans, and all who knew him.

Rest in Peace, Tyler Skaggs.

• Sad 1

I can't imagine what his family and teammates are going through.  Not that they'll read this, but my condolences go out to them.

They don't have full results or anything yet, but everything I've read said they don't suspect foul play or suicide; that they were just called to the hotel for an unconscious male and was pronounced dead at the scene.

This is beautiful. Can't forget how great Stanton was as a leader here when Jose passed, very nice to see him imparting some leadership and words of advice to the Angels players. A good man...

Screenshot_20190702-122221_Instagram.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, rmc523 said:

they don't suspect fowl play

It's foul not fowl play... not trying to be funny, genuinely correcting you.