5/13 Post Game Thread

26 minutes ago, mystikol87 said:

Rogers is a monster. I think it’s time for me to sell his rookie card auto refractor. It’s hard for him to have more upside unless he makes it to and stays in the Kershaw, Scherzer, etc. type of tier

It still has room to climb if he gets ROTY.  I agree, I would sell short term though. 

With Jazz if you own one, that is a long term investment.  You won’t regret it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FishFry said:

It still has room to climb if he gets ROTY.  I agree, I would sell short term though. 

With Jazz if you own one, that is a long term investment.  You won’t regret it. 

That makes sense, I feel the same way. I identified Jazz and Trevor the first week of the season as severely underrated. I grabbed a bunch of their cards. Unfortunately no super high-end Jazz ones before the prices went 🧨🧨🧨💥

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Erick said:

He’s the best.

When I went to watch them in Milwaukee, he was cracking everybody up and continually pointed to me (as I was the only Marlin fan there). He is just so damn funny. Is he only under contract for one more year or do we still have any control over him? 

21 minutes ago, Iowa said:

When I went to watch them in Milwaukee, he was cracking everybody up and continually pointed to me (as I was the only Marlin fan there). He is just so damn funny. Is he only under contract for one more year or do we still have any control over him? 

NO HE WUZ POINTING TO ME THRU THE TV!