5/14 @ Dodgers - will the Marlins continue their good choices and take game 1 against LAD?

rmc523

I’m guessing that after 2-3 games of Alfaro being back, a number of Marlins fans will be calling for Sandy Leon’s return. Since there’s a chance that Leon instead of Wallach might get sent down.

3 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I’m guessing that after 2-3 games of Alfaro being back, a number of Marlins fans will be calling for Sandy Leon’s return. Since there’s a chance that Leon instead of Wallach might get sent down.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

What @Ema2Rposted plus the body of work this year. 0% chance Leon leaves this roster.

4 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

I'll be at the game tonight, sitting right by the Marlins bullpen, ready to boo Mattingly as soon as Anthony Bass gets up to warm up for the 8th inning of a one-run game AGAIN.

I actually doubt he'll pitch in tonight's game, that'd be three straight and, to Don's credit, he doesn't do that too often.

32 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

I'll be at the game tonight, sitting right by the Marlins bullpen, ready to boo Mattingly as soon as Anthony Bass gets up to warm up for the 8th inning of a one-run game AGAIN.

What are you wearing?

16 minutes ago, Michael said:

It may very well be Bender. Lol. Who knows! Yimi's available for le 9th.

Breaking: Marlins have signed LHP Renyel Pinto, who hasn't pitched since 2010. He will join the big league club immediately. "He's our guy," said 2020 National League Manager of the Year Don Mattingly. To make room on the roster, Sandy Alcantara has been designated for assignment. "Pitcher wins matter the most and he isn't getting them," said Mattingly. To create a spot on the 40-man roster, infielder Jazz Chisholm has been designated for assignment as well. "Don was double switching him all the time anyway so whatever," said General Manager Kim Ng. "Why haven't we fired him yet?" she added.