5/14 @ Dodgers - will the Marlins continue their good choices and take game 1 against LAD?

rmc523

Posted (edited)

Reynel Pinto is one of only a handful of non active players to play every major league game in his career for the Marlins. In fact, I thinkΒ he played more seasons than all the rest combined.

Edited by FishFan95

And Cooper is still here.... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ smh

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Β 

Β 

Lol yep.... posted the same thing. Man this is getting out of hand. Jesus Sanchez is clearly ready and Cooper is NOT!

Just now, Ema2R said:
Β 

And Cooper is still here.... πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ smh

Won't be for much longer unless he hits six homers this weekend.

Just now, Michael said:

Won't be for much longer unless he hits six homers this weekend.

As much as it would help us if he does... I really dont want those 6 homers πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜… I like the guy but we all want to see J. SANCHEZ!!!!!!!

Just now, Ema2R said:

As much as it would help us if he does... I really dont want those 6 homers πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜… I like the guy but we all want to see J. SANCHEZ!!!!!!!

I'd love those six homers fam.

Give us all the homers.

Just now, Michael said:

I'd love those six homers fam.

Give us all the homers.

And then he will stay for another month and Sanchez wont be with the Marlins till July.... πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Just now, Ema2R said:

And then he will stay for another month and Sanchez wont be with the Marlins till July.... πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Inaccurate. Duvall struggling too. And our center field options kinda suck til Marte returns.

Just now, Michael said:

Inaccurate. Duvall struggling too.

LOL if we wanna be more accurate I think we have to include: Berti, Andy, Duvall, Cooper, Wallach on that list. 🀣

Just now, Ema2R said:

LOL if we wanna be more accurate I think we have to include: Berti, Andy, Duvall, Cooper, Wallach on that list. 🀣

Ohh.... and Isan too πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜”

2 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Is it fair to say that Wallach is struggling if that's where we expected he would be?

Just now, FishFan95 said:

Is it fair to say that Wallach is struggling if that's where we expected he would be?

He's also struggling on defense which was a strong (and only) point for him last year.