5/19 at Phillies - 7:05 p.m.

SonOfJack

Just now, rmc523 said:

Todd.  SHUT UP.  For 2 minutes please.

"Two minutes?! That's a long time, man, now listen, I can't even hold my breath for two minutes, you expect me to not talk in that time span? Back when I was a rookie, and I won the Rookie of the Year award to prove I was good then, people loved listening to me talk, and I mean, my goodness, back when -- hohohoho -- back when I was on the 2003 championship team? I was the reason Miguel Cabrera did as well as he did, I mean, I got out of the way to make room for him! Talk about a team player!"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

"Two minutes?! That's a long time, man, now listen, I can't even hold my breath for two minutes, you expect me to not talk in that time span? Back when I was a rookie, and I won the Rookie of the Year award to prove I was good then, people loved listening to me talk, and I mean, my goodness, back when -- hohohoho -- back when I was on the 2003 championship team? I was the reason Miguel Cabrera did as well as he did, I mean, I got out of the way to make room for him! Talk about a team player!"

Todd, is that you?

9 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hahaha, that's pretty good.