May 24th Marlins vs Phillies- 6:40 pm

Just now, FishFan95 said:

That hit was on the shift.

Eh? I'm talking about Leon's sac fly, friend. If Dickerson went back to tag and carefully got away from second base and watched the throw in, he could have ended up on third on the throw in.

11 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

It was so nice when Tommy would occasionally chime in with a good comment here and there, and just let the game happen the rest of the time instead of Todd's endless rambling.

my very favorite part of Tommy's entire broadcast was not hesitating to call out Don for being stupid for only using one pitcher per inning up to that point. 

Just now, Michael said:

Eh? I'm talking about Leon's sac fly, friend. If Dickerson went back to tag and carefully got away from second base and watched the throw in, he could have ended up on third on the throw in.

Sorry, I was going to quote you and then decided against it and deleted the quote box. Sometimes it glitches and puts the box back in my next post.

2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

my very favorite part of Tommy's entire broadcast was not hesitating to call out Don for being stupid for only using one pitcher per inning up to that point. 

Oh yeah.  I think everyone agreed too.

Come on Aggy, catch it!  Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite us.