Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

May 27th, Miami Marlins Against the Philadelphia Phillies

Featured Replies

  • Author

Magneuris Sierra (54 wRC+) in the leadoff spot is baffling. 

Isan Diaz (39 wRC+) in the major leagues is baffling.

 

Sierra has a 0.0 fWAR, Isan has a -0.3 fWAR. That means that Lewin Diaz, who was just called up today (0.0 fWAR) has already provided the same or more value to the team before even taking an at bat than Sierra and Diaz have all season.

 

They may be two of the 10 worst players in baseball right now.

Edited by SongInTheAir

I made a new list of current Marlins who remind me of former Marlins.

 

Jon Berti - Andy Fox

Isan Diaz - Robert Andino

3 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Yeah I agree with this

It’s interesting actually how they are very similar players. Even kind of look similar.

Andy Fox

image.jpeg.02cb8c99993f2fdd50cbb6c7a7c48b05.jpeg

 

They both have similar power, batting average and speed on the bases (Berti is much faster but Fox had 31 SB, 7 CS in 2002).

 

And of course Fox was the super utility guy for the Fish playing 2B, SS, 3B and OF just like Berti.

 

Actually, it’s pretty crazy how they are basically the same player in a lot of ways. Only difference is Fox is 6 inches taller, but besides that I would say that Fox is one of the best comparisons of Berti I can think of.

11 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Let's beat these phuckers and get back to .500

It’s always phun to make some Philadelphia Phillies puns.

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

Whose bright idea was it to have YouTube exclusive games?

what's wrong with it ? I rather have it on YouTube than facebook

Everyone up in arms about the NL East being an underwhelming division. Did they expect every team to have 30 wins by now? If the whole division is good there's gonna be a level of mediocrity because everyone is getting wins over each other.

2 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I have to change apps on my AppleTV and I am lazy.

gheezus that's beyond lazy

weird al GIF by IFC

4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I have to change apps on my AppleTV and I am lazy.

Have some coffee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No sugar, splash of 2% milk.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

you're gonna be my wingman at Dunkin. That's right, I like Dunkin coffee more than Starbucks. Add that to the list.

no love for Wawa ?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.