5/27 Post Game Thread

Michael

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

This team needs a little bit of a shakeup... not the we're in last place, ten games below 500 and on a losing streak shakeup... but the we're treading water and should be capable of better shakeup. Too much "one step forward, two steps backwards" crap here lately. We need to be better.

I would start with Dickerson once Marte returns. 

3 hours ago, QbanCastillo said:

So does anyone know if Lewin's service time clock started or not?

I remember he was called up and sent down a few times last year and now he's up again..

What are you asking? Service time starts immediately, every day he's up counts as service time. 

49 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

What are you asking? Service time starts immediately, every day he's up counts as service time. 

Well, what is the reason they're not bringing up Jesus Sanchez yet? Something to do with club-control, I read, if I'm not mistaken... Not well-versed in that. 

1 hour ago, QbanCastillo said:

Well, what is the reason they're not bringing up Jesus Sanchez yet? Something to do with club-control, I read, if I'm not mistaken... Not well-versed in that. 

Nobody knows, but that's usually a logical guess.

Posted (edited)

The FO is faulting, not in free agency but their lack of disdain for Don as a manager.  Don’s morbid style of coaching this year is causing this team to appear worse than what they really are.  •Daily lineups (trash)  •Day offs prior to a scheduled day off (asinine) •Day off after a big day at the plate (read next) •Everyone plays approach (players coach) •Personnel & situational base stealing at its worst (no identity)  •Fewst walks (“) •High K rates per gm (“)  •Pitch hitting pitchers for pitchers.  •Bad backend bullpen order (it’s improved slightly).  •Injured players appearing in games late but not in the starting lineup (Are we trying to win)(conflicting)  •Injuries (MAY result from lack of conditioning and preparation with inconsistent days off) 

I realized that adding a FA isn’t going to help much or change the identity of this ball club because Don will just get in the way.  He has failed to put this team in the best position to win nearly flipping day. 

Edited by FishFry
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.