6/1 Marlins at Blue Jays

14 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

The Rays have been on fire winning 16 of 17 games. Maybe it will be easier if we only have to face 1 at a time.

Man, it doesn't even seem like they ever get hit hard with a multitude of injuries at once so even their conditioning program seems to work better than the majority of teams.  Still no titles though, so there's that I guess.

16 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Man, it doesn't even seem like they ever get hit hard with a multitude of injuries at once so even their conditioning program seems to work better than the majority of teams.  Still no titles though, so there's that I guess.

The sequel to Moneyball will be all about hiring the right strength and conditioning coaches.

Edited by FishFan95

Mattingly said Jazz "will play" in this game, but wouldn't say he would be in the starting lineup. Why start your most exciting player when you can just double switch him in later while Isan Diaz plays all nine innings, right?

EDIT: never mind, Jazz is in the lineup. It's another really bad one from Mattingly though. 

Edited by SongInTheAir

1 hour ago, Michael said:

With everyone who is available, it certainly isn't the worst lineup. Unless y'all want to try Duvall at third base. 

Although I just noticed Berti in left so yes this could be better. Dickerson OK? Three days off in a row.

trade on the table from St. Louis for Dickerson