Green Bean Rat

hovertical

So for those of you in last nights game thread ya'll were treated to the image of the dead mouse I found at the bottom of a can of green beans last night.  I figured since this is a highly irregular scenario I'd keep you abreast of what happens going forward.

I contacted Kroger using the phone number on the can itself and after describing what I found I was then connected to a guy who sounded about 80 years old named Phillip who literally had a set of scripted mouse questions he had to ask to complete the case. 

Among the questions asked were:

1. What is the color of its fur?

2. How long is the mouse?

3. What shape is the mouse?

* this was my favorite question because how do you accurately describe what shape a mouse is other than mouse-shaped?  I said it's kinda of like a long oval after saying that it's mouse-shaped was not an approved answer lol

I was also asked to take photos of the can, upc code, expiry date, and a clear as possible picture of the mouse with something to measure it so I ended up using some toothpicks to move some of the beans out of the way and put a tape measure outside the container. 

I will keep ya'll posted from here lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, hovertical said:

. What shape is the mouse?

* this was my favorite question because how do you accurately describe what shape a mouse is other than mouse-shaped?  I said it's kinda of like a long oval after saying that it's mouse-shaped was not an approved answer lol

Maybe this question is used to confirm that it wasn't Mickey Mouse?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Maybe this question is used to confirm that it wasn't Mickey Mouse?

man, i sure could use some of that Disney money.  i'd pony up the money to get Jesus Sanchez a plane ticket to Pittsburgh in no time flat.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.