Jesús Sanchez!!!!!! *BREAKING NEWS*

4 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

He's playing today's game in JAX

Yes, but he told me he was getting the call. Give it a few days since you know how the FO manages things lol Maybe tomorrow they put Cooper on the IL and bring up J. Sanchez.

1 hour ago, Ema2R said:

To be fair, Isan never hit .400 at Triple A....

He did hit .305 with 26 HR, 70 RBI and .973 OPS in 102 games at AAA in 2019.

With numbers like that, I can certainly understand why some people have really high expectations for him, it's a shame that he hasn't panned out thus far, even though he's been given plenty of opportunities.

8 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

He did hit .305 with 26 HR, 70 RBI and .973 OPS in 102 games at AAA in 2019.

With numbers like that, I can certainly understand why some people have really high expectations for him, it's a shame that he hasn't panned out thus far, even though he's been given plenty of opportunities.

Of course, myself included. Was just stating that what J. Sanchez has done its an anomaly for this organization. Hitting .400 for a whole month in Triple A is really something.

5 minutes ago, Ema2R said:

Of course, myself included. Was just stating that what J. Sanchez has done its an anomaly for this organization. Hitting .400 for a whole month in Triple A is really something.

I agree.

Jesus Sanchez month of May was extra special.

.410  7 HR 21 RBI .1214 OPS in 22 Games, 88 Plate Appearances and 83 ABs.

Isan Diaz best month in AAA was June 2019.

.337  8 HR 21 RBI .1163 OPS but that was in 25 games, 105 Plate Appearances and 89 ABs.

Still an extraordinary month for any player. But it just makes Jesus Sanchez month of May look even more outstanding!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

I thought Jesus Sanchez was on the way up.......

I said it in another thread but my guess is they thought Cooper would need an IL stint and then he ended up being ok. This news happened the day Cooper missed a game.

6 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

I said it in another thread but my guess is they thought Cooper would need an IL stint and then he ended up being ok. This news happened the day Cooper missed a game.

i find it hard to believe a kid would be told, hey you are getting the call and then, hey just kidding!

• Like 1

I really don't get what's the excuse now.... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ They have the control years they wanted. Just call him up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I think they like to 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 us off so bad!!!!! Its like they are trolling or some crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ema2R said:

I really don't get what's the excuse now.... 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ They have the control years they wanted. Just call him up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I think they like to 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 us off so bad!!!!! Its like they are trolling or some crap.

Totally agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, hovertical said:

you'd think they'd at least bring him up so he can be injured during pregame warmup and be put on the IL like everyone else then they'll have their excuse as to why he's not playing

except he is getting a major league salary then....

• The topic was locked