6/7 Postgame

Erick

6 minutes ago, Michael said:

Holy shit fire the trainer, too.

Don: “Something happened to his shoulder, his velo was way down pregame. He was only throwing 85, which is very different from where he’s normally at around 86. Kim did a nice job calling up Thompson, a reliever with a career 5 ERA in AAA and then Dan, but it just didn’t work out. At least we have Pablo going tomorrow. He couldn’t make it up here to Boston because, to be honest, we don’t care. PS-Fuck Jesus Sanchez” 

• Like 1

Not sure if it was mentioned in the game thread, but it looks like Bender took the blame for Bass with his appearance today. 

Doesnt management (Ng) know how to decipher situational problems?  I assume it’s going to be Bass, Floro & Yimi to close out games.  Bender just isn’t ready. 

12 hours ago, FishFry said:

Not sure if it was mentioned in the game thread, but it looks like Bender took the blame for Bass with his appearance today. 

Doesnt management (Ng) know how to decipher situational problems?  I assume it’s going to be Bass, Floro & Yimi to close out games.  Bender just isn’t ready. 

Which is funny because Bender is better than all 3 of those guys. 

• Like 1

yeah no matter how much i hate them, and how many times i've boycotted watching them (first full season under Jeter and Co.) i still can't honestly give a shit about any other team no matter how hard I try.  Ride or Die baby.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, hovertical said:

yeah no matter how much i hate them, and how many times i've boycotted watching them (first full season under Jeter and Co.) i still can't honestly give a shit about any other team no matter how hard I try.  Ride or Die baby.

Cheater

2 hours ago, hovertical said:

same lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.