Padres Cause Baseball Media to Meltdown

AeroFishOne

I know this isn’t big but I love any opportunity to blast the media. You would think the Padres just asked media members to lick a toilet before they gained access. Basically the Padres allowed a select few fans to check out the press box during BP. Baseball Media got their panties in a bunch and had a meltdown on a public platform. 

do we really want to know what he was doing that required so much privacy? you're following a baseball team/game as far as I know?  I guess the untold story is that you like doing it while naked below the waist? 

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

Uh Mr. Rogers, the team owns that space not you so yes they can do with it what they please. Talk about an entitled douche.

What got me was that atleast two blue check marks had the same clutching pearls reactions.

• Like 1

These same douche bags are why Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens are out of the Hall of Fame.

OMG they might have done steroids!  (which were legal when they would have done it in baseball btw)

But turn the other cheek completely at greenies. 

42 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

These same douche bags are why Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens are out of the Hall of Fame.

OMG they might have done steroids!  (which were legal when they would have done it in baseball btw)

But turn the other cheek completely at greenies. 

Not necessarily "legal" but not strictly punished either. I'd say there's some difference.

If it were in the middle of a game and they interrupted the broadcast by being super loud or something, I could understand being annoyed by it.  It was hours before the game, though.

But an "invasion of privacy?"   Beyond dramatic.

I also find it hard to believe they didn't know tours would be given.

11 hours ago, Ema2R said:

Sorry guys... not paying attention where Im posting... 🤦🏻‍♂️😅

It's ok, Das still thinks he's on a Cardinal board after all these years. Poor wiittle guy. None of us have the heart to tell him.

• Downvote 1
  • Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.