Sinclair Streaming Service in 2022

Entendu

https://www.bleachernation.com/cubs/2021/06/11/streaming-update-sinclair-reportedly-looking-at-23-per-month-for-direct-to-consumer-in-2022/

This is good shit. I would pay this in a heartbeat during baseball season, and maybe even basketball season.

I dropped YTTV after the second to last price hike and if this becomes a reality, I could get Sling and be right back to what I was paying YTTV 2 years back with all of the same channels. Very excited.

Just now, SonOfJack said:

Pretty fair price, I expected 30+ a month

Even at that price, I'd do it.

I'm only interested in cable for sports and AEW, so I can survive with something pretty bare. This is going to entice a lot of people like me that don't need huge cable packages.

30 minutes ago, Entendu said:

Even at that price, I'd do it.

I'm only interested in cable for sports and AEW, so I can survive with something pretty bare. This is going to entice a lot of people like me that don't need huge cable packages.

Basically the same, I only got cable for live sports but man, bundled together with internet plus the package tier I gotta get ... it's a lot. Lol.

I do also have the HBO, ShowTime etc bundles but I think they have their own monthly service options, too? So I wouldn't be missing much if I dropped cable, if/when Sinclair does this.

if it includes out of market regions (or just the ability to select which region you want) i'd love that option over the piece of shit that the MLB app has become this year.  I'd like to be able to see the pre and postgame wraps, etc.

I actually used to get to see the postgame stuff when i had dish ages ago but unless there's a walk-off win mlb app cuts off the feed within about 30 seconds of the end of the game now lol.

29 minutes ago, hovertical said:

if it includes out of market regions (or just the ability to select which region you want) i'd love that option over the piece of shit that the MLB app has become this year.  I'd like to be able to see the pre and postgame wraps, etc.

I actually used to get to see the postgame stuff when i had dish ages ago but unless there's a walk-off win mlb app cuts off the feed within about 30 seconds of the end of the game now lol.

I'm glad I get MLB TV for free through T-Mobile every year.

14 minutes ago, Entendu said:

Damnit did someone post the answer and it got deleted?? I missed itttttttt

Nope, no posts were deleted. I cut it off before it possibly happened though.