Jump to content

Contreras trade proposal during offseason


hovertical
 Share

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, hovertical said:

https://cubbiescrib.com/2021/06/12/chicago-cubs-rumors-marlins-wilson-contreras-trade-attempt/

 

Not sure how much to put into the accuracy behind this but I guess we tried to move Alfaro, Burdick, and McCambley for Contreras in the offseason.

 

I didn't see this anywhere else on here so apologies if this was covered already.

The Cubs also wanted Misner and one more prospect. They were asking a bit too much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

The Cubs also wanted Misner and one more prospect. They were asking a bit too much.

So they wanted Alfaro, Burdick, McCambley, Misner, +1??  i never saw the proposal in the article let alone the additional two players.  was this listed somewhere else on here previously?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I would do Alfaro, Burdick, McCambley, Misner and Isan Diaz for Contreras and Kris Bryant.

 

Thoughts?

Bryant is a free agent after this year.. he's going to get paaaaaid. Contreras has one more year after this I think. I would have done that trade in a heartbeat at the beginning of the year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Iowa said:

Bryant is a free agent after this year.. he's going to get paaaaaid. Contreras has one more year after this I think. I would have done that trade in a heartbeat at the beginning of the year

Knowing the Cubs, they would have probably asked for Jazz in that non existant trade scenario.

I would offer Alfaro, Isan Diaz, BA and Pablo for Contreras and Bryant. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I would do Alfaro, Burdick, McCambley, Misner and Isan Diaz for Contreras and Kris Bryant.

 

Thoughts?

Who wouldn’t. 

But seriously, just for Bryant, the price would be high. It would take Sixto + Burdick for him alone.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

So they wanted Alfaro, Burdick, McCambley, Misner, +1??  i never saw the proposal in the article let alone the additional two players.  was this listed somewhere else on here previously?

Herald article a while back I believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...