6/14 at Cards - 8:15 pm

SonOfJack

Just now, FishFan95 said:

They need to give the umpires a mic like with NFL. So confusing when they just gesture shit like that. Especially for fans at the park why don't get a broadcast explanation.

I thought the plan was to do that this year

5 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

He didn't block the plate?

How the fuck can they say that after watching what we watched?  

Here's where Don needs to lose his shit on the field and get ejected.  Then he has to call MLB out it his press conference and just pay the fucking fine.  Show some fucking guts and some fucking heart.

Edited by Rydawg

Just now, Rydawg said:

How the fuckncan they say that after watching what we watched?  

Here's where Don needs to lose his sit on the field and get elected.  Then he has to call MLB out it his press conference and just pay the fucking fine.  Show some fucking guts and some fucking heart.

The Yadi special there. I bet Alfaro would've been called for blocking the plate

Just now, Rydawg said:

How the fuckncan they say that after watching what we watched?  

Here's where Don needs to lose his sit on the field and get elected.  Then he has to call MLB out it his press conference and just pay the fucking fine.  Show some fucking guts and some fucking heart.

Elected to what? Isn’t Biden doing ok?

6 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

How the fuck can they say that after watching what we watched?  

Here's where Don needs to lose his shit on the field and get ejected.  Then he has to call MLB out it his press conference and just pay the fucking fine.  Show some fucking guts and some fucking heart.

Don: Ho hum

Just now, SonOfJack said:

How the fuck did you manage to quote before my edit, you're quick at least outside the bedroom

Gotta be quick (witted) to get them into the bedroom in the first place.