Sign in to follow this  
FishFan95

Marlins have 10th best farm system according to Baseball America

24 minutes ago, DTrain said:

I would imagine our farm system is less than a year away from going to 6th or 7th in MLB. 

I'd love to be in a position where the team and farm are both good.

It's too hard to join Top 5 farm ranking, but we have lots of time to rebuild and reconstruct it. Actually I wanna Fish do more aggressively to add the prospects domestically and internationally. Please do not save the money on the prospects.

Happy to see the Nats, Phils, and Mets way down there at 24, 25, and 26 respectively.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Bret Hart said:

It's too hard to join Top 5 farm ranking, but we have lots of time to rebuild and reconstruct it. Actually I wanna Fish do more aggressively to add the prospects domestically and internationally. Please do not save the money on the prospects.

They're already doing that. They have been very aggressive and have not been "saving money" on prospects. Theres been plenty of evidence of this already. 

• Like 4

On 7/25/2019 at 9:18 PM, DTrain said:

I would imagine our farm system is less than a year away from going to 6th or 7th in MLB. 

When you said "less than a year" did you think "less than a week" was a possibility?

Where are they now with BA? 

• Like 1