Post game June 16

1 hour ago, Hotcorner said:

I mean look at that lineup we're stuck with right now.  Sandy had no hope for a W today.

That was all Don.

I understand sitting guys for rest.  But there's an off day tomorrow.  Did you really need to sit the ALL of the only 3 competent hitters on the roster today?  Ridiculous.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Das Texan said:

I like the Cardinals chances much more than the Marlins year in and year out tbh. 

Your team is mediocre and getting older, making great decisions like trading Sandy Alcantara and Zac Gallen for a wife beater.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, rmc523 said:

That was all Don.

I understand sitting guys for rest.  But there's an off day tomorrow.  Did you really need to sit the ALL of the only 3 competent hitters on the roster today?  Ridiculous.

A good manager doesn't piss away games like Don does. You don't waste an ace's start like this. No reason to put this AAA line-up out there with an off day following.  Even if you had a long stretch of games, a good manager would not put this line-up out there.  Rest one or two here and there until everyone has a day off.  

22 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

A good manager doesn't piss away games like Don does. You don't waste an ace's start like this. No reason to put this AAA line-up out there with an off day following.  Even if you had a long stretch of games, a good manager would not put this line-up out there.  Rest one or two here and there until everyone has a day off.  

Somehow Don's brilliant idea of giving someone a day off before an actual day off lined up for THREE players!

1 hour ago, mystikol87 said:

Reading this thread had me remember what I dreamed last night...

I was looking at the Marlins lineup and was furious. They had Rickey Henderson batting 5th. Barry Bonds was in there, too.

Y'all are getting in my head LOL.

Somehow Barry Bonds would suck in this lineup.

• Haha 1