6/27 Post Game Thread 💩

1 hour ago, hovertical said:

You know it'll just be more Isan, Brinson etc lol

So I stand by my comments on it depends who gets traded. 

No, I don't know that, actually. 😁

Aguilar and/or Cooper getting traded means Lewin, not Isan. They're not going to trade Miggy especially since his team/vesting option is cheap next year. Andy will return and play third again. Isan may actually stay down the rest of the year barring further injury.

Marte and Duvall (and Dickerson) being traded would open the door for more Brinson time but it's legit his last chance. After the season they need to let him and Sierra go, give Sanchez, Monte, JJ all the chances to succeed next year. Have Brian Miller as the 4th OF.

20 minutes ago, Michael said:

No, I don't know that, actually. 😁

Aguilar and/or Cooper getting traded means Lewin, not Isan. They're not going to trade Miggy especially since his team/vesting option is cheap next year. Andy will return and play third again. Isan may actually stay down the rest of the year barring further injury.

Marte and Duvall (and Dickerson) being traded would open the door for more Brinson time but it's legit his last chance. After the season they need to let him and Sierra go, give Sanchez, Monte, JJ all the chances to succeed next year. Have Brian Miller as the 4th OF.

See, what you say is the logical assumption - have they roster managed anything close to logical this year? They'll be playing Brinson, Isan, Sierra and Twine every day

44 minutes ago, hovertical said:

See, what you say is the logical assumption - have they roster managed anything close to logical this year? They'll be playing Brinson, Isan, Sierra and Twine every day

Is Isan going to play first base, then? Cause all the positions he's "played" are filled, as noted. Same with Twine. I could see Brinson and Sierra out there for August and September.