SongInTheAir

Marlins Trade Zac Gallen for Jazz Chisholm

1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

You sound like you're crying here, bud.

pal read the thread you're the one crying pal

Just now, pollythewog said:

pal read the thread you're the one crying pal

Stop crying, bud.

I was on the side of "wtf" when the trade occurred.  Not because I was against it but because it was that unexpected.  It seems to be one of those rare trades that, so far, has the appearance of working out well for both sides.  Although Gallen has been able to show success at the MLB level as opposed to the minors - but again, Gallen's numbers also say it won't be sustainable.  Time will truly tell on this one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hovertical said:

I was on the side of "wtf" when the trade occurred.  Not because I was against it but because it was that unexpected.  It seems to be one of those rare trades that, so far, has the appearance of working out well for both sides.  Although Gallen has been able to show success at the MLB level as opposed to the minors - but again, Gallen's numbers also say it won't be sustainable.  Time will truly tell on this one.

I like this post, a *like* didn't seem to be enough for it.

8 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

I like this post, a *like* didn't seem to be enough for it.

There is a "love" reaction.

12 hours ago, hovertical said:

Till Chisholm shows something at the MLB level the Dbacks have won this trade so far and seeing the rotation after Gallen left omg good what a disaster... hopefully the pitching in the minors comes through.