Dickerson and Cimber to Blue Jays

1 hour ago, AeroFishOne said:

So fearless, maybe if they questioned the first couple months more than we did we would have answers.

I mean he's a fan favorite, I can't expect her to say that he's likely to leave. She kinda can't give any other response there no matter what the truth is.

Just now, AeroFishOne said:

I mean is Miggy in a position of such demand that he can’t stay with the team at short. No shortstop is knocking on the door and he’s not horrible.

This was my question too, is there really a big demand for Miggy? Does he have to be moved that they'd be turning down a strong return if they don't?

1 minute ago, AeroFishOne said:

I mean is Miggy in a position of such demand that he can’t stay with the team at short. No shortstop is knocking on the door and he’s not horrible.

Unless he is packaged into a blockbuster trade I would agree with you. 

Miggy getting moved almost seems more slap in the face than Marte to be honest. Not because he’s better than Marte but solely that Miggy feels kind of like the heart of the team and isn’t doing horrible or on a bad contract. What I said awhile back is that Miami needs marketable faces and to win games. Getting rid of a heart and soul guy that’s a fan favorite and helps you win games is a great FU in year whatever of a rebuild

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AeroFishOne said:

Miggy getting moved almost seems more slap in the face than Marte to be honest. Not because he’s better than Marte but solely that Miggy feels kind of like the heart of the team and isn’t doing horrible or on a bad contract. What I said awhile back is that Miami needs marketable faces and to win games. Getting rid of a heart and soul guy that’s a fan favorite and helps you win games is a great FU in year whatever of a rebuild

He said he'd do it though if it improves the team. 😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Michael said:

He said he'd do it though if it improves the team. 😭

Yeah he’s a dudes dude, but I have seen nothing of confidence especially while he was out, that anything we would do would make us better. I’d bet a left nut that we wouldn’t take on a star player salary in that position and no one in the minors is knocking on the door.

• Like 1

Just now, AeroFishOne said:

Yeah he’s a dudes dude, but I have seen nothing of confidence especially while he was out, that anything we would do would make us better. I’d bet a left nut that we wouldn’t take on a star player salary in that position and no one in the minors is knocking on the door.

I agree.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.