6/29 at Phillies

SonOfJack

12 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

I blame last season 

That’s true.

I think the other thing is that a lot of us were under the assumption that the Marlins would have Sixto and Elieser all season with Max Meyer/Edward Cabrera not far behind, and also that Bass would be a top notch closer.

Hypothetically, Marlins with Sandy, Pablo, Sixto, Elieser and Trevor Rogers could be a playoff team, I guess. Maybe they could be. 😂

Edited by SirFishFan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

Hypothetically, Marlins with Sandy, Pablo, Sixto, Elieser and Trevor Rogers could be a playoff team, I guess. Maybe they could be. 😂

Those guys don't score runs though so we would have the same issue with that rotation. Not enough was done to address the offense and all of our hopes were based on a best case scenario/overachieving offense. 

I’m so frustrated with the Marlins offense. Marlins should trade all their starters except maybe Jazz, Sanchez, Rojas, Marte and Berti. Everyone else can go to different teams, and the Marlins can replace them with other players. 😂

Just now, Erick said:

Y’all complaining about the trade earlier today when Joe Panik is going to look like Shohei Ohtani next to Isan and the other Marte. 

You know that there are still going to be at least two people who be like “Isan has been having some solid at bats lately, hopefully he’ll gets things going.”

I had to do my best in the past couple of months to not get into any waste of time useless message board arguments over Isan Diaz. 😂

5 minutes ago, Erick said:

Y’all complaining about the trade earlier today when Joe Panik is going to look like Shohei Ohtani next to Isan and the other Marte. 

It's the FO's fault for not doing this trade yesterday.  Panik would be playing tonight and we'd be winning

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

You know that there are still going to be at least two people who be like “Isan has been having some solid at bats lately, hopefully he’ll gets things going.”

I had to do my best in the past couple of months to not get into any waste of time useless message board arguments over Isan Diaz. 😂

Or going crazy over a bench warmer like Dickerson.   Not that anyone would do that around here.  

Edited by FishFry