Trevor Bauer accused of assault

Chatty

The whole "she asked me to do it" argument falls flat for me. I wouldn't slap a woman around and choke her even if she asked for it to be done. I'd say "Uh no" and stop seeing the woman. That's just me though.

11 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Here is a complete list of people who are shocked that Trevor Bauer does not respect women:

Supposedly Trevor has the receipts where its something she wanted and sought out.

Sounds like she is trying to trap Trevor and get something out of him.

I smell a rat somewhere.

Wouldnt it be just as disrespectful if she had said, I want you to be 'rough' with me and then Trevor was as gentle as can be sexually?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chatty said:

The whole "she asked me to do it" argument falls flat for me. I wouldn't slap a woman around and choke her even if she asked for it to be done. I'd say "Uh no" and stop seeing the woman. That's just me though.

Please, this is 2021.  Women want equal rights, they can have it.

They want to have a man rough them up, thats all fine and dandy.  Dont be a little bitch and go crying about it when you get what you want.

There are many crossovers to the discussion on Ozuna and domestic violence with this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Das Texan said:

Supposedly Trevor has the receipts where its something she wanted and sought out.

Sounds like she is trying to trap Trevor and get something out of him.

I smell a rat somewhere.

Wouldnt it be just as disrespectful if she had said, I want you to be 'rough' with me and then Trevor was as gentle as can be sexually?

If he has it in writing, then yeah, Bauer did nothing wrong and she's extorting him. But if it's hearsay, Bauer is an incredibly unreliable narrator and it's hard to take his side. 

1 minute ago, SongInTheAir said:

If he has it in writing, then yeah, Bauer did nothing wrong and she's extorting him. But if it's hearsay, Bauer is an incredibly unreliable narrator and it's hard to take his side. 

I read somewhere that he has the receipts to prove its what she wanted, so I guess we shall see what happens with this.

As of right now its all she said and in our society these days the man is always guilty until proven innocent it seems. 

• Like 1

Just now, Das Texan said:

I read somewhere that he has the receipts to prove its what she wanted, so I guess we shall see what happens with this.

As of right now its all she said and in our society these days the man is always guilty until proven innocent it seems. 

Well, the man is societally and often physically in a position of power over the woman, so all else being equal, giving the woman the benefit of the doubt makes sense. Not head-in-the-sand ignoring any opposing evidence, but just as an initial side to take it seems better that way. 

2 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Well, the man is societally and often physically in a position of power over the woman, so all else being equal, giving the woman the benefit of the doubt makes sense. Not head-in-the-sand ignoring any opposing evidence, but just as an initial side to take it seems better that way. 

Let's say Trevor has the receipts.

What then?

Do we just sweep this under the rug and move on with our lives?

Posted (edited)
Just now, Das Texan said:

What then?

Yeah since then it is consensual and between two consenting adults. While I still think a guy is dumb to engage in such behavior, he legally would have done nothing wrong.

Edited by Chatty

Just now, Chatty said:

Yeah since then it is consensual and between two consenting adults. While I still think a guy is dumb to engage in such behavior, he legally would have done nothing wrong.

Shouldn't we then almost make an example out of the woman though for falsely accusing someone of something thats not true?

Trevor's stances on sex and relationships isnt really a hidden thing.

He is also very upfront about the necessity for consent between both parties.   

I tend to follow the, lets wait for the other side of the story before we hang Trevor though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

What then?

No, the woman should be prosecuted for libel, slander, attempted extortion, the whole nine inches. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Das Texan said:

Shouldn't we then almost make an example out of the woman though for falsely accusing someone of something thats not true?

Oh yeah absolutely. She should be charged with stuff if this ends up being a lie.

Edited by Chatty

Just now, SongInTheAir said:

No, the woman should be prosecuted for libel, slander, attempted extortion, the whole nine inches. 

Good.

As she should.  Basically in this ordeal, SOMEONE should face criminal charges.  Just a matter of whom at this point. 

My point is that its a little unfair to automatically assume the male is guilty when you have only heard one side of things.  One party can literally make up anything and in society these days it seems if its a woman saying something back about a man in this matter, we automatically believe her even before hearing the other side.

Hence the guilty until proven innocent.

If Trevor did it, he should face the stiffest of penalty.  But I also dont think he should be 'judged' when he hasnt actually really responded to the allegations.  Shouldnt he be afforded that?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Here is a complete list of people who are shocked that Trevor Bauer does not respect women:

Here is a complete list of people who are shocked that the female victim isn’t framing:  

Also, Ozuna recently went on record defending his innocence stating that he will be exonerated, so there’s that.  We will have to wait and see.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FishFry said:

Also, Ozuna recently went on record defending his innocence stating that he will be exonerated, so there’s that.  We will have to wait and see.  

Definite wait n see here because it's a little harder for him right now to maybe prove self defense unless he has cameras, witnesses, etc.

Bad situation there all around.

Per Jon Fetteroff, agent for Trevor Bauer: "Mr. Bauer had a brief and wholly consensual sexual relationship initiated by [the accuser] beginning in April 2021. We have messages that show [the accuser] repeatedly asking for 'rough' sexual encounters involving requests to be 'choked out' and slapped in the face."

I'm the receipts if they exist will be made public soon enough.   If the receipts exist.....

• Banana 1

14 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

Horrible example. 

Naturally, the weaker the person inside (character) will be the abuser.  Physical abuse rarely comes from some dude who knows he’s strong.  It’s actually the opposite. It comes from the person who views themselves as weak.  You can’t judge that by gender in this day and age.  

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

Definite wait n see here because it's a little harder for him right now to maybe prove self defense unless he has cameras, witnesses, etc.

Bad situation there all around.

Ozuna said that he was framed by the authorities and not his wife.  A neighbor called based on suspicion and the cops made a false report saying that there was actually footage of the crime.  

Yeah, let’s wait and see though.  

2 minutes ago, FishFry said:

Ozuna said that he was framed by the authorities and not his wife.  A neighbor called based on suspicion and the cops made a false report saying that there was actually footage of the crime.  

Yeah, let’s wait and see though.  

Hmm ... interesting if true!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.