America: Greatest Nation

Johnny Reb

10 hours ago, FishFry said:

That’s only true if we lived in a world with no offenses, labels or stigmas.  Blame that first before you blame a person who is under the law of this worldly consciousness.  

It’s your comment above that puts labels and offenses in effect. 

That's silly and overly sensitive...you're fine. Chill.

18 hours ago, FishFry said:

in 2021 race seems to always be at the top of the list of things we question because its such a hot button issue, largely as a result of the last Administration basically making racism ok again.  

No, racism became an issue when Trump ran for office and wanted to force the immigration laws that were already in place.  Clinton campaigned on that and called it racist and not American.

Can you explain how the last administration made racism ok again?  

Obama was the 'deporter' in chief to many.  Trump was just more overt and out there in your face about Immigration.  

It was Trump largely behind the show your birth certificate proof for Obama.  Which is just attempting to delegitimize the status of the Black Man as leader of our Nation.   That is racist to its core.  So no, this didn't start wtih Trump running for office.  This became acceptable though with Trumps inauguration.  

For fucks sake, Trump embraced Jackson, one of the most racist Presidents in our history.  Not my accident.  

Trump's refusal to go against white supremacist groups, like the Proud Boys, giving them the cover to essentially come out of the closet and grow their ranks.   Instead of past Presidents largely keeping racism in the closet like a dirty little secret, Trump embraced it and said come on and have at it boys.  Look at Trump's past.  He has done racist things his entire life.  Hell look at the Central Park 5.  Trump's housing policies in the 70s toward Blacks. 

So yes, Trump made racism much more acceptable, white power groups rose in terms of membership and power more than anytime since prior to Civil Rights.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FishFry said:

Blacks being equal to whites scare many white people. 

The only thing that should scare any race is having another race get equal or better treatment without being equally responsible in society.  Don’t let the victim mentality distort the facts.  Education and family structure is a pedigree of cultural frame of mind and not some man in a white hood.  Black on black crimes is not the white mans fault.  

Give me an example of  how whites are scared of any minority?  I know higher crime rates won’t be mentioned.

Whites are scared of equality of other races, because then that erodes power.  Look at the trends of the GOP.

You want to talk about crime:

A white man can get away with talking back to a copy 9 times out of 10 more than a black man or a man of any other race.  The same applies for a white woman.  So as a result, the actual 'crime rate' for whites from a % of population will remain lower because of this itself.  I've seen plenty of evidence to support this both from video, to actual conversation with people.  

There is plenty of white on white crime.  We call it 'crime'.  We call black on black crime as 'another black man killing another black man'.

In many places the education and family structure of whites is just as bad as blacks.  We just dont talk about it.

Appalachia is one of the greatest examples of this.

'The White Man' can keep themselves in power when they do all they can to ensure that other races dont achieve the same 'status' in society as the white man.  Perception is power.  

If we are in a society where all races were treated equal then you'd have real comparisons.  Black on black crime is not a white man's fault.  But white on white crime isnt a black man's fault.  

Per FBI data from 2013:

2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.

So ya.  Don't believe the idiotic memes floating around the Internet.  

4 hours ago, Das Texan said:

Obama was the 'deporter' in chief to many.  Trump was just more overt and out there in your face about Immigration.  

It was Trump largely behind the show your birth certificate proof for Obama.  Which is just attempting to delegitimize the status of the Black Man as leader of our Nation.   That is racist to its core.  So no, this didn't start wtih Trump running for office.  This became acceptable though with Trumps inauguration.  

For fucks sake, Trump embraced Jackson, one of the most racist Presidents in our history.  Not my accident.  

Trump's refusal to go against white supremacist groups, like the Proud Boys, giving them the cover to essentially come out of the closet and grow their ranks.   Instead of past Presidents largely keeping racism in the closet like a dirty little secret, Trump embraced it and said come on and have at it boys.  Look at Trump's past.  He has done racist things his entire life.  Hell look at the Central Park 5.  Trump's housing policies in the 70s toward Blacks. 

So yes, Trump made racism much more acceptable, white power groups rose in terms of membership and power more than anytime since prior to Civil Rights.  

I’m sure Trump didn’t seem so racist on immigration reform after this became evident. Need to find another red herring.

That isn’t racism.  It was pandering the white vote, a lot of them who voted a black person into office btw.  Had nothing to do with a black mans status but everything to do with Trumps in your face illegal immigration campaign tactic.  It’s just a red herring.

Trump has only been referenced too Jackson by the left wing fanatics.  Name one thing Trump has done on the same level as Jackson?  Sounds like another Red Herring.

Trump's refusal to go against white supremacist groups, like the Proud Boys, giving them the cover to essentially come out of the closet and grow their ranks.   Instead of past Presidents largely keeping racism in the closet like a dirty little secret, Trump embraced it and said come on and have at it boys.

Bringing up the Proud Boys, a diverse group and not Antifa shows some prejudice wouldn’t you say?  Both groups are violent and view themselves as defenders of hate.  Can’t say I ever heard them go after black communities and torched them down.  I think you have it backwards in that it’s the other hate group who gets the free out of jail card. 

Americans need to find a balance real fast too what is considered racist and hate. The virtue signaling has desensitized the nation with feelings and not facts for corruption sake making dark into light and light into darkness. 

Anyway, I still have another post of yours that needs spent.  I’m not a Rep or Dem btw.  

Edited by FishFry
  • Like 1

@Das Texan

Whites are scared of equality of other races, because then that erodes power.  Look at the trends of the GOP.

The GOP tends to SMOOTH out the liberal policies by the left, at least that’s what they want us to believe. For example with Trump, he campaigned on illegal immigration reform.  In doing so the GOP was/is viewed as a white supremacy which simply isn’t true. Consider free welfare, IF it’s over-inflated by the Left and becomes a point of focus from the GOP that could be considered racist as well.  

You want to talk about crime:

A white man can get away with talking back to a copy 9 times out of 10 more than a black man or a man of any other race.  The same applies for a white woman.  So as a result, the actual 'crime rate' for whites from a % of population will remain lower because of this itself.  I've seen plenty of evidence to support this both from video, to actual conversation with people.  

9 out of 10?  The point of lesson that should be made is, if you wise off a cop, you get what’s coming.  I see it more and more, people trying to bait the police and call racism immediately after.  Victimhood at its finest.  But back at your point. I would have to consider the demographics and the crime habits of that area first before I judge how a cop defuses a potential problem.

I do believe there needs to be some police reform.

There is plenty of white on white crime.  We call it 'crime'.  We call black on black crime as 'another black man killing another black man'.

Maybe if the media stopped focusing on white supremacy (white crimes on blacks) then the other wouldn’t be mentioned at all.  

I’ll break down thosevnumbers you posted here soon. 

Edited by FishFry
  • Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, Das Texan said:

In many places the education and family structure of whites is just as bad as blacks.  We just dont talk about it.

'The White Man' can keep themselves in power when they do all they can to ensure that other races dont achieve the same 'status' in society as the white man.  Perception is power.  

What status?  Can you tell me what a white person can do that a black man cant?  Wish the white liberals would stop speaking for them.  Isn’t that the definition of talk white privilege? 

If we are in a society where all races were treated equal then you'd have real comparisons.  Black on black crime is not a white man's fault.  But white on white crime isnt a black man's fault.  

Per FBI data from 2013:

2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.

Of course there is white on white crime, the numbers back it up.  White people generally surround themselves with the same race just as does the black community so the % of same race crimes are going to look similar.  But that wasn’t my point.  I’m taking about the % of crimes committed between the two races.  

(2019)  Black/White

Murder/Manslaughter:  5,660/5,070

Robbery: 39,290/33,290

Lets not forget that Black people make up only 13% of the population in America.   

What status?  Can you tell me what a white person can do that a black man cant?  Wish the white liberals would stop speaking for them.  Isn’t that the definition of white privilege? 

Per FBI data from 2013:

Of course there is white on white crime, the numbers back it up.  White people generally surround themselves with the same race just as does the black community so the % of same race crimes are going to look similar.  But that wasn’t my point.  I’m taking about the % of crimes committed between the two races.  Keep in mind that Blacks make up only 13% of the population.

(2019)  Black/White

Murder/Manslaughter:  5,660/5,070

Robbery: 39,290/33,290

Here are some hate crime statistics. that go more into the issue. 

Since 1996-2019, Anti-Black hate crimes have gone down from 12.98% per 100k to 5.62%. per 100k.  However, other race hate crimes have risen since 2014-2019 at a 2.60% per 100k mainly in the Jewish communities.  

It appears the numbers are improving for one race and that is great. White Americans may have needed a wake up from some systematically racist point of view.  However, the problem could also stem from a prejudice caused by the high Black crime rates.  

Edited by FishFry
  • Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.