Sign in to follow this  
Michael

Here Comes Isan!

I literally bought tickets to the game in St. Pete on Saturday expecting the Marlins to call up Isan at the deadline. The tickets were in right field in case he hit a homer. They then leave him in AAA for that game and now call him up the next day....

#FuckJeter

Are we going off mish and his sources or did the team release something. I’m not seeing anything official 

Just now, THRILLHO said:

Are we going off mish and his sources or did the team release something. I’m not seeing anything official 

Not official yet.

So, while I've been hearing about this kid a lot, but I haven't looked too much into him. From what I get from this article, he sounds like a mid avg hitter with middle of the line defense and lots of power from the left side...so I'm kinda getting the sense of a rich mans left handed Dan Uggla (probably a better approach to the plate though)? Would that be accurate or am I selling him too short? (I have fairly fond memories of Uggla so if we are expecting much more than that I'll be very excited)

27 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

They shipped Isan to NY in a duffel bag?

Saving money on a plane ticket