Sign in to follow this  
SilverBullet

Brinson is coming!

3 hours ago, 97marlin said:

Yeah, I'd sit the known contributors personally.  When Anderson went down that marked the end of the season for me. Let Berti hit every day somewhere. Send Dean and Brinson out there every day. And give Diaz at bats. Bring up O'brien, and any other 50/50 guys. And let non-prospects pitch, who knows, maybe Dugger will be a real addition. I'd go even further play around with openers, and short starts. It'd be great because half the team is coming off of the dl. Idk, either way I've moved on the basketball and Soccer.

No football??!!

14 hours ago, Vic D said:

No football??!!

Nah, not for me. I prefer creative sports. Foortball is too regimented, and too reliant on a single player.

5 hours ago, 97marlin said:

Nah, not for me. I prefer creative sports. Foortball is too regimented, and too reliant on a single player.

Oh dear lord no you are thinking about basketball.

In football, the quarterback can be god-tier, but will be absolutely nothing if he has crap receivers and no offensive line, and that's just the easiest / most obvious example. A good offensive line can make an average quarterback look better than he is. Every single person on the field has a role that makes someone else's job easier or more difficult depending on their skill level.

13 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

Didn't it a high fastball that all the good hitters would chase !?

I was going to say a picture can be misleading, but here was that entire at bat:

image.png

Terrible.

3 hours ago, Michael said:

I was going to say a picture can be misleading, but here was that entire at bat:

image.png

Terrible.

That’s unreal 

1 hour ago, el_gmac said:

I think he might get another season before he gets the axe

The chopping tool or the antiperspirant? 

• Laugh 1