Favorite candy bar

Admin

I don't always feel like having one, but when I do, there's nothing like a Cadbury Flake. So that's my number 1. More versatile and available everywhere candy bars though? Either Twix or Snickers. Twix if I just want something sweet, Snickers if I'm sorta kinda using it to take the place of a meal or at least to hold me over until a meal. 

9 hours ago, SongInTheAir said:

I don't always feel like having one, but when I do, there's nothing like a Cadbury Flake. So that's my number 1. More versatile and available everywhere candy bars though? Either Twix or Snickers. Twix if I just want something sweet, Snickers if I'm sorta kinda using it to take the place of a meal or at least to hold me over until a meal. 

For real, spot on with Snickers. As far as candy bars go it's quite filling and will actually make you feel full for a bit.

Speaking of Cadburry, do Cadburry Creame eggs count as a candy bar.  Those are the shit.  

Other good ones for Fat Das to enjoy (we try to keep Fat Das tucked away as much as possible though these days):

Kit Kat

Nestle Crunch

Snickers

Probably the 3 more popular Fat Das would reach for (or Shaky Das who hasn't eaten and needs some sugar in his system cause he is an idiot).

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, hovertical said:

Honestly, I prefer pie.

Update: My wife made a grocery list to go to the store today and I hacked the list and wrote blueberry pie at the top of the list. Sadly the day didn't go as planned and the grocery trip has been postponed until tomorrow but I think I'm getting closer! 

11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Update: My wife made a grocery list to go to the store today and I hacked the list and wrote blueberry pie at the top of the list. Sadly the day didn't go as planned and the grocery trip has been postponed until tomorrow but I think I'm getting closer! 

Best of luck! My thoughts are with you on your journey.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hovertical said:

Best of luck! My thoughts are with you on your journey.

If we can't acquire the pie we're considering selling off most of our other food and rebuilding our food inventory until we have a consistently delicious assortment but it could be a 2-3 year process so we're gonna ask everyone for patience.