Sign in to follow this  
Michael

8/11 Braves @ Marlins 1:10 PM

Getting this thread started now in case I sleep too late tomorrow. (Probably won't but you can never be too careful.)

Foltynewicz vs Noesi. Can we win the series?

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Can we win the series?

Good question, but no -- only Marlins and Braves players are allowed to play in the game, and thus win the series. In order for us to win the series, we would need to be signed by the Marlins and added to the 40-man and 25-man rosters in order to win the series. But I'm worried doing so might actually lessen the Marlins chances of winning the game because I'm guessing very few of us possess the necessary competencies to defeat a team of professional athletes. But you never know, I guess, until you try.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Good question, but no -- only Marlins and Braves players are allowed to play in the game, and thus win the series. In order for us to win the series, we would need to be signed by the Marlins and added to the 40-man and 25-man rosters in order to win the series. But I'm worried doing so might actually lessen the Marlins chances of winning the game because I'm guessing very few of us possess the necessary competencies to defeat a team of professional athletes. But you never know, I guess, until you try.

Good points!

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Getting this thread started now in case I sleep too late tomorrow. (Probably won't but you can never be too careful.)

Foltynewicz vs Noesi. Can we win the series?

You always get up in the afternoon in the holiday ?

9 hours ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

I love you for this post. 

8 hours ago, taiwanmarlin said:

You always get up in the afternoon in the holiday ?

Holiday??

40 minutes ago, Michael said:

Holiday??

It may be the holiday season where he is

1 minute ago, SonOfJack said:

It may be the holiday season where he is

Oh, that's what he meant. I thought he was trying to talk about Bryan Holaday.

• Like 1