Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Pitching depth on display last night

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

How come no one on here is talking about Sandy having a good game yesterday? 

Agreed.

Even though some here say he’s never shown an ability to be a major league starter, that wasn’t just his first or just his second gem of the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

How come no one on here is talking about Sandy having a good game yesterday? 

They're too busy calculating the metrics from the game to see if he actually did toss a gem or if our eyes deceived us.  I'm sure his BABPIPMADOO was terrible so the results were just luck.  LMAO Just fucking with everyone.

Seriously, his stuff is great.  The fact that he can keep his velocity up in the high 90's late in the game is great.  Seems like his biggest problem is confidence. When they can get  him to be aggressive, he's almost unhittable.  I'm excited to see him continue to improve.  #SpareParts

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SonOfJack said:

 

Seems like with Gallen making the jump he did this season, Neidert has sort of been forgotten about because he's been injured.  Neidert was much more highly regarded than Gallen before the season.  Hope he can finish the season strong and get back on track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

They're too busy calculating the metrics from the game to see if he actually did toss a gem or if our eyes deceived us.  I'm sure his BABPIPMADOO was terrible so the results were just luck.  LMAO Just fucking with everyone.

Seriously, his stuff is great.  The fact that he can keep his velocity up in the high 90's late in the game is great.  Seems like his biggest problem is confidence. When they can get  him to be aggressive, he's almost unhittable.  I'm excited to see him continue to improve.  #SpareParts

God dammit, Rydawg, how many times do I have to tell you, nobody gives a shit about BABPIPMADOO anymore, it's all about BALLSACK+% now. If you're going to insult us, at least get the right bullshit term!

And I agree - he looked great last night from the first pitch to ... well, into the 8th at least - maybe a couple pitches could have been better in that inning but either way, he did very well and I want to see more of that from him. Just go after hitters and not try to be perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SonOfJack said:

BAPPIPMADOO sounds like a 50s song title 

sounds more like a baby shark sequel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

How come no one on here is talking about Sandy having a good game yesterday? 

Quote

Meanwhile, beyond Sandy Alcantara’s tremendous start... -Glenn Geffner

Sounds like Geff was talking about it. Did you even read the original post?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rydawg said:

Seems like with Gallen making the jump he did this season, Neidert has sort of been forgotten about because he's been injured.  Neidert was much more highly regarded than Gallen before the season.  Hope he can finish the season strong and get back on track.

I like Sixto for obvious reasons, but my two favorite pitchers in the system are Braxton Garret and Nick Neidert. Both have put up tremendous numbers in their non injury ridden seasons. Both posses the same 'pitchability' trait that everyone was raving on about Gallen. Both have better pure stuff than Gallen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...