Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Pitching depth on display last night

On 8/11/2019 at 4:30 PM, Michael said:

God dammit, Rydawg, how many times do I have to tell you, nobody gives a shit about BABPIPMADOO anymore, it's all about BALLSACK+% now. If you're going to insult us, at least get the right bullshit term!

And I agree - he looked great last night from the first pitch to ... well, into the 8th at least - maybe a couple pitches could have been better in that inning but either way, he did very well and I want to see more of that from him. Just go after hitters and not try to be perfect.

Just having some fun.  Not trying to insult anyone.  I am guilty of being lame with my made up stat.  BALLSACK+% is much more creative.  LMAO

@FishFan95 does have a good point though, it'll be interesting to compare Gallen's numbers per team once he reaches the same number of starts for each club. 

For an added bonus, let's check Gallen's numbers compared to Alcantara when Gallen has a full year under his belt. 

2 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

Just having some fun.  Not trying to insult anyone.  I am guilty of being lame with my made up stat.  BALLSACK+% is much more creative.  LMAO

Is BALLSACK weighted? 

• Like 1