Sign in to follow this  
SonOfJack

Pitching depth on display last night

Another below average start for Yams. His stock is way down in my book. Bullpen guy going forward for me. Guy fuckin lives to go 5 IP for 4-5 ER. Too many HR for my rotation. Won't be in 2020 rotation.

25 minutes ago, Vic D said:

Another below average start for Yams. His stock is way down in my book. Bullpen guy going forward for me. Guy fuckin lives to go 5 IP for 4-5 ER. Too many HR for my rotation. Won't be in 2020 rotation.

You had Jordan as a lock in the rotation for next year (and beyond) and "so far ahead" less than a month ago. 

It was too fast then to make him a lock and it is too fast now to give up on him as a starter.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

You had Jordan as a lock in the rotation for next year (and beyond) and "so far ahead" less than a month ago. 

It was too fast then to make him a lock and it is too fast now to give up on him as a starter.

Thanks for keeping a journal of my posts bro.

59 minutes ago, Vic D said:

Thanks for keeping a journal of my posts bro.

It’s just interesting to me how you sway your opinion on players so quickly. If you had posted about gallen before the year, I’m sure you wouldn’t have been so enamored with him because frankly nobody here was.  This Yamamoto thing really shows it. In less than a month, he went from a rotation lock for years to out of the rotation next year. 

I want to see what happens if Sandy has like 4 straight great outings. He may be the anomaly. I don’t think you are capable of liking him. 

18 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

It’s just interesting to me how you sway your opinion on players so quickly. If you had posted about gallen before the year, I’m sure you wouldn’t have been so enamored with him because frankly nobody here was.  This Yamamoto thing really shows it. In less than a month, he went from a rotation lock for years to out of the rotation next year. 

I want to see what happens if Sandy has like 4 straight great outings. He may be the anomaly. I don’t think you are capable of liking him. 

I'm an Eagles fan I'm volatile and I over react sometimes. It's in my nature. Just want what's best for the team in the end.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Vic D said:

I'm an Eagles fan I'm volatile and I over react sometimes. It's in my nature. Just want what's best for the team in the end.

Hey, fair play! 😄 We all want the same thing in the end.

Did you overreact to winning the Super Bowl two years ago or was the reaction appropriate?